Dental treatment for students

Dental problems cannot be dealt with by doctors! You should be registered with a dentist; one who offers NHS treatment. Be aware that not all treatment is free, even under the NHS. You can apply for help with health costs, including prescriptions and dental care by filling out an HC1 form available from most surgeries and pharmacies.

Further information

Information on form HC1

To find an NHS dentist

This article published on
08 February 2006

Next review date 2/1/2013


First aid
Treatment and drugs
Diet and exercise

Areaof the body

Eyes, ears, nose, throat

Male or female?


  Home | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy | Site map
Owned and Managed by StudentHealth Ltd